NOTICE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT THE QUICKSILVER OXYGEN SENSOR?
UPC has launched a special-edition QuickSilver probe to raise money for breast cancer research.
With the purchase of each new QuickSilver, a donation will be made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (www.nbcf.org).
All donations go to fund research for a cure and programs for patients and their families.
The QuickSilverTM provides state-of-the-art features in a cost-effective package
This reliable oxygen probe is suitable for use in carburizing, carbonitriding, neutral hardening and generator applications.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal Shock Resistant – Installs in seconds instead of 1″ (25.4 mm) every 2 minutes like older technologies
- Patented AccusenseTM provides industry-leading accuracy while resisting sooting
- CPI burn-off (air purge) fitting is standard for maximum safety
- Every probe is 100% furnace tested and certified
- Response time < 1.0 second
- S, K, or R type T/C’s available
- Insertion lengths of 23.6″ (600 mm), 31.5″ (800 mm) or 39.4″ (1,000 mm)
- Low rebuild cost
- Standard 12 month warranty
- Corrosion-proof quick connect XLR standard with adapters for any connection
Compatible with all competitive plug-in connectors, this reliable oxygen probe is ideal for use in carburizing, carbonitriding, neutral hardening and generator applications.