AUTOMATION :: INNOVATION :: SERVICE
Thank you for your interest in Anderson Controls! We hope you will enjoy browsing our website and learning more about our company. Before applying for a position within our organization, we encourage you to learn more about Anderson Controls. Learn about our core values and the principles we live by, make sure our benefits fit your personal needs and, finally, review our open positions to determine if your qualifications are a match to our position requirements.
Before applying for a position within our organization, we encourage you to learn more about Anderson Controls. Learn about our core values and the principles we live by, make sure our benefits fit your personal needs and, finally, review our open positions to determine if your qualifications are a match to our position requirements.
We’re glad you have visited our career page!
- Sales Engineer – Utah
- Sales Engineer – Denver
Automation Sales Engineer’s primary focus is to effectively develop and execute sales of industrial automation products and services in an assigned territory. The Automation Sales Engineer’s responsible for analyzing the customer’s needs with respect to our product offering and provide options to the customer to help them achieve their business objectives. Prior experience in Automation and Electronics a plus.
• Grow sales of automation products and services throughout their territory by working with new and existing customers.
• Identify, define and develop solutions and strategies for customer’s applications.
• Effectively present in-depth product and technical presentations with customers
• Prospect territory and identifying new automation targets
• Develop yearly sales plans with monthly updates
• The ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of industrial automation and motion control
• Strong interpersonal skills on telephone and in person
• Strong communication skills both personally and technically
• Mastery of most job related skills
• Willingness to travel in the territory
Job Type: Full Time/Part-time
- Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Sales: 1 year
- Other languages helpful
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Our Application Process:
It is important to Anderson Controls to take our time and ensure we select a candidate that not only meets the position qualifications and requirements but also fits well with our culture.
We are searching for individuals that will strengthen our core values and make valuable contributions to their own professional/personal growth and the growth of the company. We ask that all candidates submit a resume and cover letter to our main office.
If you should have any questions, you can contact the HR team by using the information below:
Human Resources Department
Fax: 866-323- 5906
Email: [email protected]