Valve Driver Overview
Our valve drivers come in three flavors, the Universal Valve Driver, loaded with preset valve information for all the major manufacturers presently on the market, the Digital Valve Driver, custom-tuned for your application, or the Micro Valve Driver – an extremely low-cost two input/two output proportional valve driver for simple applications.
All varieties offer advanced setup and calibration via patented Palm Pilot interface, and have been designed rugged enough for any application. With our system, setting up your machine is as easy as defining your inputs and outputs, and defining which ones to talk to each other. Typical setup time is less than five minutes, and the ability to save settings makes attachment setup a breeze.
At A Glance:
- PDA or PC Calibration: Set mins, maxes, ramps, frequencies, and check your results with built-in diagnostic tools.
- Flexible: Available from 1 input, 1 output up to 20 .
- Built To Last: Silicon-coated or epoxy-potted electronics inside an IP-67 enclosure.
- User Programmable: YOU select which inputs mesh with which outputs.
Basic Technical Info:
Our valve drivers operate between a range of 9 to 35VDC, and are protected for voltage spikes and reverse battery connection. The number of I/O are custom-configured for the customer, or in the case of the Micro Valve Driver – two inputs, two outputs. All valve drivers have an operating temperature range of -40 to 85C.
- Pre-made wiring harness
- PDA, PC or potentiometer-based programming tools
- Integrated data-logging with time/date-stamp