- Benefits & Features
- Reduces set up time with an intuitive, logical on screen menu.
- Set up can be carried out on the spot via the front panel
- Recorder can be configured by personnel of all skill levels using simplified by soft key functionality
- Remote and multiple set up from a PC can be carried out using a RS232/485, Ethernet or CompactFlash card connection, preventing duplication of work and saving time.
- Supports wide viewing angles with its 5” TFT high quality, colour display.
- Data can be presented in multiple formats including; graphical display, numerical display, historical data display and an event list.
- Ideal for use in many industrial environments.
|Product Category:||Recorders and Data Acquisition|
|Dimensions and size:||144mm x 144mm x 214mm (HxWxD)|
|Number of Internal Analog Channels:||6|
|Number of External Analog Channels:||0|
|Number of Digital Inputs:||4|
|Number of Relay Outputs:||3|
|Power Supply:||100–240V AC20-53 AC/DC|
|Communications:||RS232/485 Modbus (option), Ethernet (option)|
|HMI:||Push button opertation with soft keys5″ TFT colour screen – 144mm x 144mm / 320 x 240 pixel screen|
Up to 31 prog x 126 segment programmer (fixed memory of 351 bytes)
dAC (derivative approach control)
Counters/Integrators (6 channels)
Maths (6 channels)
Web Server (option)
|Software Tools:||Set Up, Data Evaluation, Communication|