The NP785 can operate bi-directionally, providing the ability to measure differential pressure ranges from vacuum to positive pressure. It is housed in a DIN rail mountable ABS/ PC enclosure and its nickel-plated brass fittings accept pneumatic hoses with 4 or 6 mm internal diameter.
The analog output can be set to either 0-10 V or 4-20 mA while having an RS485 with Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Designed for HVAC and industrial environments, the NP785 ensures temperature compensation for long-term stability and complies with EMC standards, providing robustness and reliability for a wide range of applications.
– Available nominal ranges: ± 50 Pa (± 0.2 inH2O) to ± 1000 mbar (± 14.5 Psi)
– Ranges fully configurable by software within the rated range
– Temperature-compensated for higher stability at low pressures
– 4 or 6 mm nickel-plated brass fittings for pneumatic hoses
– Output signal DC 0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA and slave Modbus RTU, in one-only-model
– Resistant to overpressure
– Auto-zero Key
– Diagnostic LED