Power supply for remote loop-powered transmitters is standard and is a must for high-end applications.
From very simple applications such as temperature controllers to the most complex systems of distributed control with PLCs or SCADA networks, the N2000 is the right answer to your needs for industrial or laboratory automation.
The N2000S is specific for applications in controlling servo motorized valves, servo actuators, and dampers by means of two-time proportional relays.
– Accepts thermocouples type J, K, T, N, R, S; Pt100 RTD, linear 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc
– Double LED display: red for PV and green for SV
– Dual SPST 3 A / 250 Vac relays and dual SPDT 5 A / 250 Vac relays can be individually programmed for control or alarm
– Isolated 4-20 mA output with the 1500-level resolution, maximum 550-ohm load for control or PV / SV retransmission.
– Can also be configured for digital input or output (10 Vdc / 20 mA)
– Sampling rate: 4 measurements per second
– One digital input for dry contact with 5 programmable functions
– Remote setpoint input for 4-20 mAdc signal (N2000)
– 24 Vdc / 30 mA supply output for remote transmitter excitation
– RS485 comm with Modbus RTU protocol (optional)
– Auto-tuning PID control
– Auto/Manual mode, bumpless transfer
– Programmable Soft start up to 9999 seconds
– Ramp and Soak: 7 programs of up to 7 segments each. Can be linked to create longer programs of up to 49 segments
– Measured value resolution: 12,000 levels
– Control output update: 250 ms
– Up to four configurable relays, two timer alarms
– Alarm functions: LO, HI, differential, differential LO, differential HI, sensor break, and event
– Alarm initial blocking function
– Power: 100 to 240 Vac/dc, 50/60 Hz; optional 24 Vdc/ac
– Maximum consumption: 4 VA
– Circuitry can be removed from the front panel
– Operating environment: 0 to 55 ºC, 20 to 90 % RH
– Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2
– Enclosure: IP20
– Back panel: IP20, ABS + PC UL94 V-0
– Dimensions: 48 x 96 x 92 mm, 1/8 DIN
– Panel cutout: 45.5 x 93 mm
– Weight: 240 g (265 g with options)