BRE timers feature enclosed construction with a front-facing dial and knob and a heavy-duty terminal block, with 9 screw terminals that will readily accept 16 gauge wire commonly used in industrial circuit wiring. The case of the BRE series timer is injection molded Lexan. This material is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories for use as the sole support of current-carrying components. Lexan is self-extinguishing, has a high impact strength, and has high dimensional stability.
BRE timers are available in 11 different time ranges and 120 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz. The NEW BRE series reset timers are microprocessor-driven. They provide an accurate adjustable time delay between the actuation of the control circuit and the operation of the load switches. The new standard pilot light is on during the timing period.
- Repeatability: Typical ±1/4% of full scale
- Reset Time: 1 ms
- Voltage/Frequency: 120V ( 10, -15%), 50/60 Hz; 240V ( 10, -15%), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W
- Output Rating: 10 amp, 1/4 HP, 120/240 VAC; 1/2 amp, 125 VDC; 1/4 amp, 240 VDC
- Activation Time: 150 ms
- Dial Setting Accuracy: 3% of full scale
- Minimum Setting: 2% of full scale
- Operating Temperature: -10˚ to 140˚F (-23˚ to 60˚C)
- Laboratory Testing: UL Recognition E61735; FM Approval 21038