Our compact and powerful FL1F SmartRelay series features CPU base modules, new digital and analog expansion modules configurable up to 60 I/O and an improved Text Display Panel allowing configuration of twice as many lines and characters!
Along with universal voltage, built-in analog inputs, real time clock and 10 amp relay outputs, Idec has added additional features comparable to a micro PLC.
These features include an embedded RJ45 Ethernet port so users can remotely monitor, download and upload programs from a web browser. No special programming cable required! And with an embedded micro SD port, data logging is now supported and the ability to store and transfer programs couldn’t be easier.
Users want to monitor and control the SmartRelay from a smart phone and tablet? No problem. New SmartRelay Apps are available.
Extra enhancements include the ability to network up to 16 SmartRelays over an Ethernet network, an improved LCD display, and improved Real Time Clock backup up to 480 hours.
Industries & Applications
Industrial Facility Systems
• Conveyor systems
• Elevator controls
• Exhaust and filtering systems
• Automatic food dispensing machines
• Water treatment and irrigation systems
• Motor, pump and valve controls
• Solar-electric systems
• Marine systems
• Extreme environmental conditions
• Display panels and traffic light controls
• Energy management
Housing and Building Management
• Lighting controls (outside and inside)
• Door and gate controls
• Heating and cooling systems
• Shutter, sun blind and awning controls
• Water and sprinkler systems
• Ventilation systems
• Access controls
• Alarm systems
• Limit level monitoring
• Parking Lot monitoring
• Baggage control