The Eagle Signal B506 was designed as the “best” fit timer for most applications, the B506 family is divided into 3 separate base models. The standard unit offers a wide range of field selectable operating modes and time ranges as well as a host of other convenient features.
The high-performance model is a good choice when advanced functions such as dual setpoints and 1 ms resolution are required. The repeat cycle model provides a variety of benefits specifically tailored for cyclical operations.
• Three different base models: standard, high performance, and repeat cycle
• Four-digit dual-line LED display indicates set value and time value
• All models offer multiple field-programmable modes of operation and time ranges
• Multiple levels of security prevent unauthorized set value or parameter changes
• IP65 rated for use in washdown conditions
• Universal AC supply voltage (90-240 VAC) or 24 VAC/VDC models
• Front panel programming with an intuitive button-per-digit interface
• 5 amp relay output or NPN transistor
• Industry standard 11 pin socket connection
• Wide range of unique features for each model
Simple to set up and operate, the B506 utilizes an intuitive button-per digit method for setpoint input and easy to follow scroll through menus for programming. The dual-line display optimizes the interface by indicating both the present time value and the setpoint, while up to 8 annunciator lights provide information on process status. Multi-level security enables shop floor access to be tailored to your needs.
Intended for tough industrial conditions, the B506 offers an IP65-rated front panel and a high degree of noise immunity. Choose from models with a 5 amp relay, which can directly drive a load or solid-state outputs for high-speed applications.