Pump Jack monitoring makes your operation more efficient and cost effective by monitoring On/Off events, following trends, and sending alarms. Ensure quick resolution of asset repair or maintenance and keep downtime to a minimum.
- Remotely monitor pump jacks to detect and report On/Off events
- Receive alarms when the motor stops and cannot restart
- Monitor controller outputs to report control events including Modbus registers for operational parameters
- Remotely control the pump jack
- Remotely retrieve pump cards
- Can integrate with most controllers
- Can accommodate different power requirements-site power, battery, or solar with battery backup
- Monitor multiple pump jacks or multiple assets with one AMCi monitoring system
- Get instant notifications that the pump jack has shutdown unexpectedly
- Respond quickly to shutdown events to resolve problems and get oil pumping again
- Accurately report pump jack uptime and demonstrate contract compliance
- If using portable equipment, and integrated GPS receiver can quickly provide the pump jack location
- Alarms can be sent via email, text message, or phone call
- View the status of all equipment from your desktop with AMCi’s SatAlarm-Server host application
From simple On/Off event reporting to complex controller monitoring, AMCi has a solution to meet the customer’s specific needs. Contract AMCi to let us find the best and most cost effective solution for your monitoring requirements.