The new performance categories in optical sensor technology
Maximum safety, flexibility and comfort two sizes
The optoelectronic O300 and O500 sensors provide highest precision, reliability and performance and set new benchmarks in terms of safety and comfort. Whether you have to deal with tight spots or require extended ranges, O300 and O500 sensors are always the best solution for a variety of applications thanks to the identical and extensive performance level in two sizes and three housing designs.
The new stainless steel variants with IO-Link interface for the hygienic and washdown area offer maximum robustness. The unique Baumer impermeability concept proTect+ ensures an extended sensor service life and maximum process reliability.
- Time and cost savings in installation with qTarget
- Easy-to-operate, safe and wear-free thanks to teaching procedure qTeach®
- OneBox Design® for high level of planning flexibility
- Increased power reserves for reliable operation in demanding conditions
- Automated sensor parameterization for fast format changes, monitoring and diagnostics thanks to IO-Link
Developed for many industries.
With the NextGen series we are setting new benchmarks with regard to reliability and convenience, thus meeting the challenges of the packaging industry in an ideal way.
- Convenience when changing format thanks to qTeach™ and IO-Link
- Reliability thanks to high reserve capacity and speed
Installation and automation
When it comes to required features like precision, reliability and compact design, the NextGen series offers optimum solutions for object detection and positioning.
- Ideal for object recognition and positioning
- Accuracy thanks to speed
- Reliable recognition even with small objects Reliable object detection
- Keyhole Optic (retro-reflective sensor): Reliable detection at close range, from the smallest of openings up to 4mm
- Cascading (SmartReflect and background suppressor)
- Prevents mutual interference of sensors positioned next to each other
- Reliable object detection in the most confined spaces
- Consistently high excess gain even at close range
- Compact design for use in tight spaces
- Precise, reliable object recognition