The world’s most rugged and flexible hollow shaft encoder
• IP 67 robust package
• ≤ 60 arcsec accuracy
• 200 g’s shock withstanding
• -40 °F to 212 °F standard operating temperature
• User configurable design – fully programmable
• Programmable encoder versions available from stock
• Enhanced Monitoring System (EMS)
• Increased reliability
• Precise closed loop speed control
• Reduces inventory – only 1 part number required (programmable HS35P)
• Warranty 3 years
• Utmost safety and system availability
Industries – for a variety of applications
Vector Motor Feedback
The new ShaftLock design in combination with very rugged bearings withstand higher shaft run-outs. This reduces motor down time and maintenance costs. Ultra precise signals guarantee dynamic operation over the full temperature range.
Cranes and hoists
IP 67 and -40 °F are standard for the HS35 series. Reinforced shaft inserts provide isolation against shaft currents. The robust surface coating and the thick-walled housings protect the encoder against corrosion and mechanical stress.
The high-performance optical scanning with 60 arcsec or better accuracy and the high resolution of up to 8,192 ppr allows optimum precision in operation.
- Material handling
- Heavy Duty
- Oil and gas
- Food and beverage