The Eagle Signal B506 was designed as the “best” fit timer for most applications, the B506 family is divided into 3 separate base models. The standard unit offers a wide range of field selectable operating modes and time ranges as well as a host of other convenient features. The high performance model is a good choice when advanced functions such as dual setpoints and 1 ms resolution are required. The repeat cycle model provides a variety of benefits specifically tailored for cyclical operations.
- • Three different base models: standard, high performance, and repeat cycle
- • Four digit dual line LED display indicates set value and time value
- • All models offer multiple field programmable modes of operation and time ranges
- • Multiple levels of security prevent unauthorized set value or parameter changes
- • IP65 rated for use in washdown conditions
- • Universal AC supply voltage (90-240 VAC) or 24 VAC/VDC models
- • Front panel programming with an intuitive button-per-digit interface
- • 5 amp relay output or NPN transistor
- • Industry standard 11 pin socket connection
- • Wide range of unique features for each model
Simple to set up and operate, the B506 utilizes an intuitive button-per digit method for set point input and easy to follow scroll through menus for programming. The dual line display optimizes the interface by indicating both the present time value and the set point, while up to 8 annunciator lights provide information on process status. Multi-level security enables shop floor access to be tailored to your needs.
Intended for tough industrial conditions, the B506 offers an IP65 rated front panel and a high degree of noise immunity. Choose from models with a 5 amp relay, which can directly drive a load, or solid state outputs for high speed applications.
[table id=1 /]